I like to offer my 1-2-1 Consultations with you and your dog within the comfort of your own home, as I like to work with the dog in its natural environment. However, dependant upon the issues that you are having with your dog, consultations can be held elsewhere.
Consultations vary in time, however they typically take between one and three hours. During your consultation, I will:
* Listen to the issues that you are having with your dog;
* Observe your dog in its natural environment including its body language;
* Explain why your dog is behaving in the way that it is; and
* Provide you with some guidance and assistance using only positive methods.
After your consultation at home, I will provide you with a full written report of all of the issues that we discussed during your visit. I will also provide you with a detailed Plan of Action, with regular updates as you progress with your dog.
In addition, within the price of the consultation, are unlimited phone calls and email correspondence with me for a period of 3 months.
Most behavioural issues can be solved with one visit, however should an additional visit be required, this is also included within the price.
To summarise, the benefits of a 1-2-1 Consultation are as follows:
* One visit with you and your dog at your home;
* Full Written Report;
* Action Plan (with regular updates);
* Unlimited phone calls and email correspondence for a period of 3 months;
* One additional visit (if needed);
* Additional dogs are included within the price so long as they live in the same household.
The price of a 1-2-1 Consultation is £95.00 *
Following a 1-2-1 Consultation, if you feel that you require ongoing support with your dog, this can also be offered and will include the following:
* Unlimited phone calls and email correspondence for as long as needed;
* Further visits to your home (if required);
* Regular feedback from you once a month (minimum) and Plan of Action to be updated accordingly.
* One additional visit (if needed).
The price of ongoing support is £50.00
* Please note that a reduced rate will be offered to rescue organisations. A reduced rate will also be offered to dogs that have come from a rescue but proof of "purchase" from the rescue will be required.
All consultations and sessions are reward-based.